Friday 16 December 2011

New 3D TV Reviews and Information

Hello Again,

It's been a while since I posted here, just got busy doing stuff! You know how it is sometimes. Add to that there has not been an awful lot happening in the 3D TV and LED TV markets the last six months or so.

I was over at Planet LED TV looking at their latest LED TV Reviews and even they have been quiet, although they have posted a couple of interesting things. The most controversial is this one about...

3D TV in Decline

I was surpised I can tell you!

They alos did an excellent review on the new Samsung UN60D8000 which is a very interesting story indeed! And also a review of the new Vizio 65 Inch 3D TV a new screen size edition to the Vizio range.

Well that's it for 2011, I'll be back next year with more, have a fabbo festive season.

Cheers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment